These Falafel Wraps are an incredibly simple recipe with few ingredients allowing our Falafel to really stand out. It’s affordable, quick to prepare and perfect for a cabinet food option. Swap out ingredients for what’s in season or what you have on hand on the day. A great concept to use up any fresh vegetables you have in stock.
- Cook your Wild Chef 80g Falafel. Follow our cooking guidelines on the packaging for the best results.
- Slice your cucumber however you desire and prepare your tahini for drizzling.
- Once the Falafel is cooked – prep your wrap. Fill the wrap with Falafel by crumbling it in your hands.
- Add the sliced cucumber, drizzle your tahini dressing, and wrap your wrap up – ready to be served or stored in your cabinet.
- If our 80g Falafels are not available at your local Distributor Branch – try using our Mini 25g Falafels instead (same recipe)
- For added flavour and creaminess, you can also use either Hummus or Tzatziki Sauce inside the wrap
- Any salad greens go well inside a wrap – or for more crunch, try Tabbouleh