Black Bean Burger Patties (130g)
These Black Bean Burger Patties are a perfect combination of black bean & chickpea perfectly seasoned with smoked paprika giving you that punch of BBQ flavour. Whether you are vegetarian or not, these are a tasty and healthy choice for all.
- 130g x 100 mm
- 20 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Partially deep-fry Patties in small batches (up to 10 pieces at a time) at 180°C for about 4 – 5 minutes or until coloured. You can finish in a pre-heated oven to avoid over-colouring.
- PAN FRY: Cook on a medium heat with a little oil for about 6 – 8 minutes turning regularly.
Burgers: Black Bean Burger Patties with ...
- Salad, roasted zucchini, herbed goat cheese & roasted red pepper
- Mozzarella, punchy balsamic onions and a tangy, crunchy slaw.
- Classic Vegan ‘Cheese’ burger: Vegan Cheese, spicy mustard and sweet pickles.
- Mexican inspired with corn, avocado and jalapenos.
Tacos: Fill corn tacos (gluten-free) with a sliced Black Bean Burger Pattie, lettuce and a Mexican salsa made with corn, tomato, avocado and coriander.
Bagels | Pita | Wraps:
- Great in a toasted Bagel with mesculin, halloumi, grilled eggplant and dressed with a fresh basil pesto.
- Slice a Black Bean Patty in half and put in a wrap with hummus, beetroot, avocado and salad greens
Burrito Bowl: Slice into quarters and serve with black rice, tomato, salad greens, corn and jalapenos. Even add some corn chips for an extra crunch
Stuffed Kumara with crumbled Black Bean Burger Pattie, corn, tomato, jalapenos and top with sour cream or hummus for a vegan alternative.