Black Bean Patties (130g)
These Black Bean Patties are a perfect combination of black bean & chickpea perfectly seasoned with smoked paprika giving you that punch of BBQ flavour. Whether you are vegetarian or not, these are a tasty and healthy choice for all.
- Vegan Friendly
- 130g x 100 mm
- 20 pieces per bag
Cooking Guidelines (cook from frozen)
Note: Cooking guidelines serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary. Cook from frozen until desired colour & piping hot in the middle.
Deep Fry: Pre-heat deep fryer at 180°C. Deep fry frozen Patties in small batches for 4 minutes. (Recommended cooking method)
Pan Fry: Pre-heat pan on a medium setting with a little oil. Then, carefully place frozen Patties into pan and shallow fry for 8 minutes turning regularly.
Here are a few different combinations you could try to make the Black Bean Pattie stand-out on your menu:
- Cost effective Vegan Burger: Serve our Pattie with lettuce, tomato, pickled onion and a generous dollop of sauce. Add cheese for a Vegetarian option.
- Delicious Vegetarian Burger: Add grilled halloumi, lettuce, tomato, gherkins, avocado and sriracha mayo to compliment our BBQ spice Pattie.
- Veggie Tacos: Slice or crumble our Patties for the perfect taco filling - Just add a simple corn salsa, avocado and dressing to finish.
- Double Pattie Stack: Use two of our Patties with a corn salsa, avocado smash, beetroot relish and coriander. Why not give your customers the option to add a side of bacon or halloumi for an additional cost!
- Convenient Bagel: Simply fill a bagel with lettuce, cream cheese, avocado, sliced tomato and our Pattie for another deliciously convenient menu option using our Black Bean Patties.
Would you like more information on our Black Bean Pattie, request our info bite here.
There is a world of opportunity on the burger front. Check out some ideas here.