Falafel Patties (80g)
Wild Chef Falafel Patties are made authentically with chickpeas, broad beans and herbs. Our falafels are made with wholesome ingredients, that you can taste and see. These ever-popular falafels are fantastic for vegan burgers, wraps and salads. Wild Chef Falafel Patties are a no-fail choice for vegetarian and vegan menu options and are also gluten-free.
- 80g x 80 mm
- 30 pieces per bag (UPDATED PACK SIZE - March 2022)
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY (recommended for best results): Partially deep-fry Falafels in small batches (no more than 10 pieces at a time). Deep-fry at at 180°C for about 4 - 5 minutes or until coloured. You can finish in a pre-heated oven to avoid over-colouring.
- PAN FRY: Cook with a little oil for about 6 – 8 minutes each side on a moderate heat or until hot in the middle.
- For an easy lunch idea, serve in a wrap, pita pockets, Lebanese bread or in just a roll with salad.
- Serve up simply with hummus or minted yoghurt.
- Serve with quinoa tabbouleh and smoky tahini sauce.
- Serve as a tasty Vegetarian burger even with halloumi, salad & avocado.
- Top with Moroccan spiced lamb rump and spinach.
- Serve with grilled vegetables & fresh salsa.
- Serve with spicy aubergine & tomato salad.
- Top with grilled fish, coriander, capers & lemon.