Feta & Quinoa Falafel (20g)
Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Falafels are a delicious twist on a vegetarian favourite - Falafel. This Falafel variation is special as they are loaded with an incredibly tasty chickpea and pumpkin base, then mixed with creamy feta and crunchy red quinoa, finished with fresh mint. Ideally used as canapés, part of a platter, in wraps or just included to make a delicious punchy salad.
- 20 grams x 40mm diameter
- 50 pieces per bag
Cooking Guidelines (cook from frozen)
Note: Cooking guidelines serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary. Cook from frozen until desired colour & piping hot in the middle.
Oven: Pre-heat oven to 220°C. Place frozen Falafels on a tray lined with baking paper. Brush/spray with a little oil. Bake for 5 minutes then turn and bake for a further 3 minutes.
Pan Fry: Pre-heat pan on a medium setting with a little oil. Then, carefully place frozen Falafels into pan and shallow fry for 5-6 minutes turning regularly. (Recommended cooking method)
- Easy Canape: Create the perfect function food bites by topping our Mini Feta & Quinoa Falafel with rocket and stuffed peppadews.
- Adaptable Citrus Salad: Use seasonal, on-hand ingredients to maximise the value from our Feta & Quinoa Falafels on your menu. Toss them with grilled capsicum, watercress and orange segments with a caesar dressing.
- Superfood Bowl: Serve our Falafels with quinoa, kumara, roasted kale, carrot ribbons, crumbled feta, hummus and avocado.
- Quick Veggie Skewers: These Falafels are the perfect size for a skewer. Halloumi and roasted red capsicum is a great Vegetarian combo, or easily swap out the halloumi for a Vegan friendly option.
- Platter: Serve on a Mezze platter with a selection of cold meats, fresh vegetables, cheeses and a range of assorted dips.
Would you like more information on our 20g Feta and Quinoa Falafels? Request out info bite here.
Looking for the same great taste but want bigger?
Not a problem - try our Feta & Quinoa Veggie Patties (130g).