Feta & Quinoa Falafels (20g)
Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Falafels are a delicious twist on a vegetarian favourite, falafel. These falafels are loaded with a tasty chickpea and pumpkin base with crunchy red quinoa and Feta. Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Falafels also has a lovely subtle taste of mint. You can use Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Falafels in salad bowls, wraps, as a canape base, the opportunities are endless.
Cooking Guidelines (cook from Frozen):
Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease, place falafels on a tray and spray/brush with a good coating of oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for about 8 minutes. Then turn and continue to cook for a further 3 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil in a pan for about 3 minutes each side on a moderate heat.
- For and easy Vegetarian and Gluten-free idea Fill pita bread with Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Falafels rocket, tomatoes, marinated eggplant & chipotle mayonnaise.
- Another option is to Served on a Mezze platter with a range of assorted dips.
- You can also toss them in a salad with grilled capsicum, watercress, and orange segments with a Caesar dressing.
- To create a gluten-free canapes top with grilled lamb and roasted cashew pesto.
- Topped with mesculin and stuffed pepper dew.
- Fried and topped with herb-crusted fish.
- Serve in in a superfood salad bowl with quinoa, buckwheat, kumara, pumpkin, spinach and drizzled in balsamic dressing.
Looking for the same great taste but for a Vegetarian burger? Try our Feta & Quinoa Veggie Patties.