Feta & Quinoa Veggie Patties (130g)
Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Veggie Patties redefine what Vegetarian burger patties should be like, delicious! Feta & Quinoa Veggie patties are made with a delicate blend of pumpkin, feta, red quinoa and an array of herbs and spices. They are extremely flavoursome vegetarian burger patties but can also be used as base for vegetarian stack or breakfast.
- Gluten Free
- 130g x 20 pieces per bag (UPDATED PACK SIZE - March 2022)
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease, place patties on a tray and spray/brush with a good coating of oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 9 minutes. Then turn and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil about 7-8 minutes each side on a medium heat
- Marinated Eggplant, Rocket and Shavings of Parmesan.
- Grilled ciabatta and roasted Portobello Mushrooms.
- Another idea is to top it with a Fennel and Zucchini Slaw.
- Grilled and then served with pesto crusted free-range Chicken.
- Would be fantastic with medium-rare Lamb Rump topped with salsa verde or a rosemary jus.
- Serve with a grilled Haloumi, coriander and tomato salad with a lime dressing.
- Create easy vegetarian stack using Zany Zeus Halloumi.