Hash Sticks – NEW
These fun Hash Sticks are made with freshly sliced and locally sourced Agria potato, salt & pepper. Extremely versatile for Sides, Bar Snacks, Kids menus, Function food, or part of Main Meals.
- 70mm Length
- 2kg bags
• Dipping Soldiers: Serve with soft-boiled eggs.
• Sides: Perfect just in a bowl with a range of dipping sauces.
• Fish & Hash Sticks: Serve with fresh fish and aioli.
• Breakfast Burrito: Wrap up in a soft tortilla with some smashed avocado, cooked black beans, fresh tomatoes, and sauce – line up our hash sticks and wrap.
• Vegan Breakfast: Serve with spiced tomatoes, spinach, grilled tofu, and coconut bacon.
• Breakfast: Serve with bacon and eggs.
Cooking Guidelines (cook from Frozen):
Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY: Place small batches at a time (up to 10 pieces) into a fryer at 180°C for about 4 minutes. (Recommended for best results).
- OVEN: Preheat to 220°C. Bake Hash Sticks on greaseproof paper or a lightly oiled tray for 10 minutes and then turn for another 3 minutes.
- PAN FRY/BBQ: Cook on medium heat with a little oil for about 10 minutes turning regularly. with a little oil for about 5 minutes on each side on moderate heat.