Mini Burger Buns (30g)
Wild Chef Mini Burger Buns are the smallest buns sold in the New Zealand Foodservice market. Our Mini Burger Buns are perfect for entrees, functions and kids menus. Their cute size is a fun conversation piece at any social occasion. They are perfect slider buns, serve three together and you have an easy main or sharing plate.
- 30g x 50mm
- 30 Pieces per Bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- THAW: Thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature, slice in half then fill with your favourite filling.
- OVEN: You can refresh in a pre-heated, fan-forced oven for about 10 minutes at 150°C or until warm through. Note: they will go hard if left too long in the oven.
- GRILL: Slice in half, place on tray cut-side up, then grill to get a little colour. Then fill, assemble and serve.
- Creates, Mini smoked cheddar burgers with prime Angus patties
- Try out, Mini Memphis Burgers with Slaw, Smoked bacon and BBQ sauce
- Another option is to create Mini Vegan sliders using Wild Chef’s Mini Falafel and serve with avocado & fresh tomato salsa.
- Create Mini Pulled Pork Burgers with crumbled crackle.
- Serve Wild Chef Mini Burger Buns with Spiced fish cakes microgreens, pickled ginger and Wasabi Mayo
- Mini southern fried Buttermilk Chicken burgers
- Teriyaki Salmon and Avocado Mini burgers with Japanese Mayo.
- Layer with a mini whitebait patty & lemon mayo.
- For a breakfast item, create Mini breakfast sliders with bacon, egg and a Wild Chef Mini Hash Brown.
- Mini Vegetarian slider Layer with rocket, avocado, grilled Haloumi and chilli jam.
NOTE: Our Mini Burger Buns are made offsite and NOT Gluten Free
Want to create Vegetarian or Vegan Sliders? Use any Wild Chef Gourmet Finger Foods, they fit perfectly inside.