Mini Corn Patties (25g)
Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties pack a delicious punch with sweetcorn, kumara, lemongrass, ginger and fresh coriander. Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties are pre-fried, this means that they are perfect for functions and buffets.
If your kitchen does not have a fryer, these Mini Corn patties are perfect as they can be cooked to perfection in the oven, microwave or on a hot plate. Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties are also extremely versatile, they can be used as gluten free and vegan canape bases, in wraps, pita and salad bowls.
- Vegan Friendly
- 25g x 50 pieces per bag
Cooking Guidelines (cook from frozen)
Note: Cooking guidelines serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary. Cook from frozen until desired colour & piping hot in the middle.
Oven: Pre-heat oven to 220°C. Place frozen Patties on a tray lined with baking paper. Brush/spray with a little oil. Bake for 5 minutes then turn and bake for a further 3 minutes. (Recommended cooking method)
- Summer Canapé: Top our Mini Corn Pattie with smashed avocado, a dollop of aioli and some chopped tomato for a tasty canapé.
- Mini Corn Sandwich: Fill a fresh roll with our flavoursome Patties, plenty of fresh vegetables and sauce for a quick and easy cabinet option.
- Asian Inspired Corn Skewers: Take advantage of seasonal vegetables and use with our Corn Pattie in a skewer. We like roasted capsicum and zucchini with satay sauce.
- Sliders: Our Mini Patties are the perfect size for sliders - simply serve with Asian slaw and aioli for an effortless but impactful finger food idea.
- Wellness Bowl: Choose a grain (we like quinoa or rice) and top with an array of fresh, on-hand salad ingredients with our Corn Pattie as the hero.
Request our full product info bite here for more information on our Mini Corn Pattie.
For the same amazing taste in a larger size, try our Corn Pattie (130g)