Mini Corn Patties (25g)
Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties pack a delicious punch with sweetcorn, kumara, lemongrass, ginger and fresh coriander. Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties are pre-fried, this means that they are perfect for functions and buffets.
If your kitchen does not have a fryer, these Mini Corn patties are perfect as they can be cooked to perfection in the oven, microwave or on a hot plate. Wild Chef Mini Corn Patties are also extremely versatile, they can be used as gluten-free and vegan canape bases, in wraps, pita and salad bowls.
- 25g x 50 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease, place patties on a tray and spray/brush with a good coating of oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for about 6 minutes, then turn and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Brush or spray Pattie with a little oil and cook for about 3 minutes each side on medium heat.
- MICROWAVE: 1100 watt on High for 90 seconds.
Tacos: Serve in a soft Taco, mixed with fresh greens and spiced roasted tomatoes.
- How about, Create a vegan canape top with a smashed avocado and lime salsa.
- You can also create an easy gluten-free canape with crème Fraiche, lemon thyme and fresh Waikanae crab.
- Another option is, top them with lemon crème, manuka smoked salmon and chives.
- Then create a vegetarian favourite is corn patties with Haloumi and smoked eggplant dressed with basil pesto.
- For a tasty vegan canape, top with avocado and fresh tomato salsa.
Breakfast: If you are looking for a vegan breakfast stack try this.
- Create a salad with Mini corn patties, spiced prawns, and coriander.
- Use alongside mixed greens, quinoa, black beans, orange, and coriander to create a Mexican salad bowl.
For the same convenience and taste in a larger size, Try our Corn Pattie (130g)