Mini Falafel Patties (25g)
Wild Chef Mini Falafel Patties are made authentically with chickpeas, broad beans and herbs. These ever-popular falafels are fantastic in wraps, salads and tasty platters. Wild Chef Mini Falafel Patties are a no-fail choice for vegetarian and vegan menu options.
- 25g x 70 pieces
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY (recommended for best results): Place small batches at a time into the Fryer for about 3 minutes at 180°C.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil in a pan for about 3 minutes each side on a moderate heat.
- Falafel is traditionally paired with hummus, tabbouleh and tahini or tzatziki sauce (minted yoghurt dip).
- Another idea is to serve as a veggie slider inside a Wild Chef 30g Mini Burger Bun.
- You could also create a canape with grilled prawns and lime salsa.
- For an easy lunch idea, serve in a wrap, pita pockets, Lebanese bread or in just a roll with salad.
- You can also create and easy Falafel salad with hummus or minted yoghurt.
- Serve with quinoa tabbouleh and smoky tahini sauce.
- Mediterranean Salad Bowl.
- Mexican falafel - wrapped in a tortilla with salsa & cheese. Mains:
- For an easy vegetarian main - serve Falafels with vegetable couscous.
- These falafels are great with a spicy aubergine and tomato salad.