Mini Hash Browns (25g)
Wild Chef Mini Hash Browns are made with freshly grated Agria potato and seasoning. Our Mini Hash Browns are a classic favourite and taste as homely as they could if you made them yourself. You can use them as versatile canape base for functions or as a side for any meal of the day. They are also perfect on kids menus! Wild Chef Mini Hash browns are pre-fried, this means that they are Ideal in Breakfast Burritos. Wild Chef Hash Browns are also perfect for a kitchen that does not have a deep fryer as you get the desired crispy outer through oven bake.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegan/Plant Based
- 25g x 70 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY (recommended for best results): Place small batches (up to 10 pieces) into fryer at 180°C for about 4 minutes.
- OVEN: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease, place mini Hash Browns on tray and coat with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 210°C for about 7 minutes. Then turn and heat for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil for about 5 minutes each side on a moderate heat until hot in the middle.
- Served with grilled mushrooms, candied bacon and soft poached eggs, topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Serve up in your classic big breakfast.
- Use in buffet breakfasts.
- Served with a smoked garlic mayonnaise.
- Topped with guacamole and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Oven baked topped with spinach & goats cheese.
- Serve with pan fried Snapper with a green herb mayonnaise.
- Top with eggplant mash, roasted pepper, zucchini and onion with garlic & pesto dressing.
Mini Breakfast Sliders: Use Wild Chef Mini Burger Buns with scrambled egg and bacon.
Want a size upgrade? Try Wild Chef Original Hash Browns (65g)