Mini Kumara Rosti (25g)
Wild Chef Mini Kumara Rosti is made with locally sourced orange kumara and spring onion. Wild Chef Mini Kumara Rosti offers authentic flavours & textures in one luxurious bite. This rosti is very versatile, use as a gluten-free and vegan The perfect canape base or as a side to meals
- 25g x 70 pieces per bag
Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN: Line the baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease. Place Mini Kumara Rostis on tray and spray/brush with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 5 minutes. Then turn and heat for a further 3 minutes to ensure golden on both sides.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil for about 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- DEEP FRY: Fry only in small batches (up to 10 pieces) at 180°C until heated through (can be sealed in a fryer and finished in the oven).
For best results allow the product to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- For a gluten-free canape, top with lamb & Salsa Verde or wild pork sausage and beetroot hummus.
- Create a vegetarian canape with marinated goats cheese, halloumi & Roma tomato or salsa.
- Top with prosciutto, goats cheese and pickled walnuts.
- Smoked salmon and horseradish crème Fraiche is great on top for an easy canape.
- For an Asian twist, top with ginger and sesame marinated beef topped with chilli jam and mint,
Breakfast: Switch out boring toast and serve these Mini Kumara Rosti as part of a hot Breakfast – beautiful with poached eggs.
- As a dinner main, serve multiple with pea mash and battered Blue Cod goujons, lime hollandaise, and baby watercress.
- Be a bit fancy and serve with quenelles of chicken liver parfait and onion confit.
Want a size upgrade? Try our Kumara Rosti (80g)