Mini Pumpkin & Lentil Patties
These pre-fried Indian inspired bites are balanced with locally grown pumpkin & blended with lentils & a variety of spices.
- 25g | 40mm
- 2kg bags
• Toasted Roti wrap: with lettuce, red onion, coriander, yoghurt and mango chutney.
• Tortilla Fusion wrap: with capsicum, coriander, carrot corn, tomato, onion and chipotle mayonnaise.
• Salad: with feta, rocket, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and pumpkin seeds and tzatziki sauce.
• Salad bowl: with Mini Pumpkin & Lentil patties, baby spinach, blue cheese chunks, walnut, baby beetroot and toasted caraway seeds.
• Canape: Topped with goats cheese and beetroot relish.
• Canape: Topped with sour cream, rocket pesto, roasted pine nuts and pomegranate seeds.
• Skewer: with sliced corn cob, roasted tomato, red onion, mushroom, yellow capsicum and zucchini.
• Sides: Serve with sriracha mayonnaise.
Cooking Guidelines (cook from Frozen):
Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line a baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease. Place patties on tray and spray/brush with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190C for about 5 minutes. Turn and heat for a further 3 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Brush/spray patties with little oil and cook for about 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- MICROWAVE: Microwave in small batched until piping hot in the middle