Original Hash Browns (65g)
Wild Chef Original Hash Browns are made with freshly grated premium Agria potato and a little seasoning. The Original Hash browns are wholesomely made to ensure they not only look but taste like you just made it in your own kitchen! Compared to other hashbrowns Wild Chef Hash Browns are no pre-fried. This means that when you fry them for service they are not oily and have a lovely golden crunch.
- 65g x 80 mm
- 30 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY (Recommended for best results): Place small batches (up to 10 pieces) into the fryer at 180°C for about 3 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Reheat in hot oil for about 5 minutes each side on medium heat.
- OVEN BAKE: Preheat oven to 210°C. Line tray with baking paper or lightly grease with oil. Place Hash Browns on a tray, and ensure you brush or coat with lots of oil and cook for about 10 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Traditional Big Breakfast – use our Hash Browns with bacon, sausages, eggs, mushrooms, tomato, etc.
- Vegetarian Breakfast – use our Hash Browns with eggs, spinach, asparagus, halloumi & tomato or with black beans, avocado & spinach.
- Gluten-Free Breakfast - use our Hash Browns instead of a muffin as the base for Eggs Benedict, Eggs Montreal or Eggs Florentine.
- Breakfast Wrap or Bap – use our Hash Brown with bacon, fried egg & tomato relish.
- Hash Brown Stack – use our Hash Browns with bacon, avocado & tomato.
- Top with hot Smoked Salmon, wilted spinach, poached egg & hollandaise.
- Use with chilli beans, grilled pork belly, coriander & sour cream.
- Top with black pudding, crispy bacon & finish with grilled apples marinated in maple syrup.
- Use with a baked egg, smoked salmon compote & serve with Crème Fraiche.
Here’s a great little tip! Increase your margins & offer Hash Browns as an optional side dish.
Try our Mini Hash Browns - same great taste just bite-size!