Parmesan Hash Cakes (80g)
Wild Chef Parmesan Hash Cakes are our version of a Cheesy Hash Brown. They are made with thin slices of premium Agria potato and enhanced with loads of parmesan cheese and chives. Wild Chef Parmesan Hash Cakes are a luxurious addition to any meal of the and can take a simple dish to the next level. Use them in replace of an English muffin for a Gluten-Free eggs benedict that will have your customers salivating at the sound of it and definalty coming back for more.
- 80g x 30 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- DEEP FRY: (recommended for best results): Place small batches (up to 10 pieces) into a fryer at 180°C for about 3-4 minutes.
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease. Place Parmesan Hash Cakes on tray and spray/brush with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 9 minutes. Turn and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Re-heat with a little oil for about 7 minutes each side on a moderate heat until golden brown and piping hot in the middle.
Breakfast: Served with grilled mushrooms, candied bacon and soft poached eggs topped with hollandaise.
Lunch: Serve with heirloom tomato, Buffalo mozzarella and pancetta.
- Topped with a courgette, herbed feta cheese frittata.
- Serve with grilled halloumi, beetroot & pomegranate slaw, avocado, fresh sprouts on Parmesan Hash topped with fried egg.
- Serve with spinach & artichoke compote and fried eggs.
- Serve with roasted balsamic tomatoes with spinach and smoked bacon.
- Serve as a stack with avocado smash.
- Serve with pan-fried calves liver, crispy bacon and port wine onion jus.
- Buttermilk fried chicken burger layered between two Parmesan Hash cakes.
- Topped with roasted Canterbury Lamb with capers and olives.
- Top with Beef fillet with battered courgette fried & mashed tomato salsa.