Polenta Chips (Plain)
These scrumptious Polenta Chips are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside, making a fun and gourmet alternative to the standard hot chips. Try them as a side to salads, with burgers, as jingo on tasting plates, served up in a chip basket or just as a stack alternative as a side with any protein dish - the options are endless!
- Vegan Friendly
- 2kg bag
Cooking Guidelines (cook from frozen)
Note: Cooking guidelines serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary. Cook from frozen until desired colour and piping hot in the middle.
Oven: Pre-heat oven to 220°C. Place frozen Polenta Chips on a tray lined with baking paper. Brush/spray with a little oil. Bake for 8 minutes then turn and bake for a further 5 minutes.
Deep Fry: Pre-heat deep fryer at 180°C. Deep fry frozen Polenta Chips in small batches for 3-4 minutes. (Recommended cooking method)
Pan Fry: Pre-heat pan on a medium setting with a little oil. Then, carefully place frozen Polenta Chips into pan and shallow fry for 7 minutes turning regularly.
- Simple but tasty Polenta bowl: Traditionally served sprinkled with freshly grated parmesan and salt, we suggest adding a dash of truffle oil and herbed salt, or for a spicy twist adding Cajun seasoning.
- Delicious Side: Use our Polenta as a gourmet alternative to regular fries.
- Tasting Plates/Platters: Popular serving alongside other tasty food items, and serve with a tomato tapenade or one of your favourite dips
- Croutons: Fried and cut into tasty bite sized croutons to go on top of a gluten-free Caesar salad; or sprinkled on top of a roasted vegetable Mediterranean salad
- Polenta and Veggie Stack: Serve our Polenta Chips in a stack with layers of grilled in season vegetables and your choice of sauce.
Looking to try another taste of Polenta Chips? Make sure to try our Polenta Chips - with a hint of Rosemary and Chilli