Polenta Chips (Plain)
Wild Chef Polenta Chips are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Adding Polenta (Corn Grits) Chips to your menu will create a point of difference and take you side menu to the next level. These golden Polenta Chips are perfect with your favourite dipping sauce or line them as a base for your favourite breakfast dish or cut of protein for an easy Gluten-free meal.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 2kg bag
- DEEP FRY (recommended for best results):
Place small batches at a time into the fryer at 180°C for about 2-3 minutes.
- SHALLOW FRY: Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes until golden each side.
- OVEN (Fan Bake): Place Polenta Chips on a lined baking tray and coat with oil. Bake in a pre-heated fan forced oven at 210°C for about 6-8 minutes.
- Traditionally served sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan & salt. Try also dashed with Truffle oil, herbed salt – and for a spicy twist add Cajun seasoning.
- Bar snacks/ sides: Deep Fried and served with either a Chipotle Mayonnaise, tomato relish or an Aioli.
- Vegan Breakfast: Line Polenta Chips as a base, and top with smoky Spanish beans. Tomato and Avocado.
- Canape: Skewer with cubed Polenta Chips, alternating with Olive tapenade, Basil and Prawns.
Looking for a bit more spice? Make sure to try our Polenta Chips with a hint of Rosemary and Chilli