Potato Gratin (150g) pre-portioned
Made with finely freshly sliced NZ Agria Potato with a hint of garlic, this pre-portioned Gratin has a classic homely taste.
- Contains Dairy
- 150g x 70mm square
- 20 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN (Fan Bake): Lightly grease or line a baking tray with baking paper. Place Gratin on tray and brush or coat with oil. Place in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for 20-25 minutes or until hot in the middle, turning halfway through.
- PAN FRY: Lightly coat Gratin in oil and fry on a gentle heat for about 12 minutes on each side or until hot in the middle.
Stew: Top with a rich winter Lamb stew.
- Use instead of roast potatoes with your daily roast.
- Serve with slow-roasted Duck breast and a cherry & rhubarb reduction.
- Top with grilled Salmon and herbed hollandaise sauce.
- Serve with grilled Chorizo, tomato, rocket and fried eggs.
- Make luxurious Eggs Benedict by using a Gratin as the base instead of an English muffin.
Main: Perfect with grilled Steak and jus.
Do you want to know more about this product? Contact us!