Plain Potato Rosti (120g)
Wild Chef Plain Potato Rosti is a go-to Rosti. It is made from freshly grated Premium Agria potatoes blended with a touch of onion. this Plain Potato Rosti is a fantastic base for any meal of the day. Use this rosti in replacement of boring roast potatoes on dinner main or swap out toast for a gluten-free alternative. This Plain Potato rosti is made to look and taste like you made it yourself!
- 120g x 80mm
- 20 pieces per bag (UPDATED PACK SIZE - March 2022)
COOK FROM FROZEN: Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line the baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease. Place Rosti on tray and coat with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 9 minutes then turn and continue to cook for a further 7 minutes until hot in the middle.
- PAN FRY: Brush or spray Rosti with oil and cook for about 8 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- DEEP FRY: Can be deep-fried briefly, and then finished off in the oven until hot in the middle.
- Served with slow-roasted Duck breast with a cherry and rhubarb reduction.
- Perfect with a grilled Steak of your choosing and jus.
- Serve with grilled Gurnard dressed with lemon butter and caper berry sauce.
- Top with a rich winter Lamb or Lentil stew.
- Use instead of roast Potatoes with your daily roast.
- Use it to accompany your next slow-cooked Beef Ragu.
- Use for lunch with smoked Fish, spinach, and mustard & dill sauce.
- Serve with Parmesan Crusted Chicken and homemade pesto.
- Served with grilled Chorizo, tomato, rocket, and fried eggs.
- Serve it with grilled Bacon, poached egg, and a serving of Smokey Baked Beans.
- Top with some Cured Akaroa Salmon topped with Crème Fraiche or herbed hollandaise.
- Top with wilted spinach, a poached egg, and hollandaise for gluten-free eggs Florentine.
Love the sound of the rosti but would love a herby version? Try our Potato & Fresh Herb Rosti