Veggie Rosti (80g)
Wild Chef Veggie Rosti is made with a medley of root vegetables made with grated parsnip, carrot, kumara, and Agria potato with a hint of sage. This Wholesome rosti tastes like all of your roast vegetables in one flavourful bite. Wild Chef Mini Veggie Rosti is our most dietary-friendly rosti. This rosti is not only Gluten Free and Vegan it has no Garlic nor onion too. This rosti is also a low-carb rosti so is a great keto option.
- 80g x 30 pieces per bag
COOK FROM FROZEN Note: Cooking times serve as a guide only, as appliances may vary.
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease. Place Rosti on tray and coat with oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 9 minutes then turn and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Brush or spray Rosti with oil and cook for about 7 minutes each side on medium heat.
- DEEP FRY: Can be deep-fried briefly, and then finished off in the oven until hot in the middle.
- Try using a Veggie rosti as the base for a winter Eggs Benedict that’s also Gluten-Free.
- You can also create a Traditional Big Breakfast or a Vegan / Vegetarian Breakfast with roasted vine-ripened tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms and wilted spinach.
- Veggie Rosti with poached eggs & fresh herb Salsa Verde is an easy gluten-free breakfast
- Pan-fried fillet of Fish served with fennel, watercress, and avocado pea cream.
- Create a lunch main and top with Salmon, pickled lemon, broccolini and hollandaise sauce.
- Top with seared Lamb Rack on top of blanched green beans and a rich ragout.
- Put a twist on a roast dinner: top with the roast of the day, smashed peas, jus, and a sprinkle of dukkah.
- A simple vegan dish is using a Veggie Rosti with fresh greens paired with flaked almonds and tangy sauerkraut other pickled preserves.
- How about, Delicious topped with pea puree, scallops, and lime beurre blanc.
- Serve topped with crème Fraiche, gravlax, salmon caviar and a sprig of dill.